- Finally – US to Protect Child Farmworkers From Pesticides( September 29th)
- DR Congo: German Court Convicts Two Rwandan Rebel Leaders
4) Tunisia: One-Year Sentence for HomosexualityA 22-year-old Tunisian man accused of engaging in homosexual acts was sentenced to a year in prison on September 22, 2015, in violation of Tunisia’s constitution and international law
- Saudi Arabia's Supreme Court had upheld the death sentence of Ali al-Nimr for participating in protests four years ago. He was 16 at the time. He awaits the execution of his sentence, which stipulates that al-Nimr should be beheaded and that his headless body should be strung up for public display.
- Miscarrying is murder in El Salvador : (September 25th)
7) Thailand Acts to End LGBT Discrimination:http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/09/10/thailand-introduces-first-law-to-protect-lgbt-people/
- Pakistan: Don’t execute paralysed prisoner ( September 22nd )
- Hungary: New Border Regime Threatens Asylum Seekers ( September 19th )
10) Venezuela: Opposition Leader Unjustly Convicted ( September 11th )The arbitrary conviction of opposition leader Leopoldo López and three Venezuelan students for violent incidents during the country’s 2014 protests shows the blatant disregard for human rights and rule of law. The arrest warrant acknowledged that he left the place where the attacks occurred before they took place but relied, as evidence of his criminal responsibility, on an alleged series of “statements with subliminal messages” he had issued through Twitter. The sentence of 13 years of the leader exhibts a complete lack of independence in the judiciary in Venezuela .
- Senegal: Dictator on Trial:
- Crimea: keep Quiet Or Else (August 25th )
- Saudi women registering to vote :
- Azerbaijan makes a mockery of justice as couple sentenced in political show trial :
- Australia can learn from Dutch courage on marriage equality: