- November 30th – NI abortion law 'breaches human rights'
Is Abortion a Human Right?
- November 26 -France : New Emergency Powers threatens Rights
- November 23- Nigeria :Must halt evictions threatening tens of thousands of homeless
- November 20- Cambodia : Political crackdown reaching a ‘dangerous tipping point’
- November 17- Asia: Bullying of LGBT community
- November 13- France: Multiple attacks kill over 100
- November 9- Tunisia: A step forward for Women’s Rights
- November 1- Syria: Armed Groups Use Caged Hostages to Deter Attacks
Ø October 29th - Saudi Blogger Raif Badawi Gets Sakharov Prize, Top E.U. Human Right Award http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/30/world/middleeast//
- October 23th - Burundi: UN warns of ‘rapidly worsening’ human rights and security situation.
Malawi: Gays Have Right to Health Care – AGhttp://allafrica.com/stories/201510231084.html
- October 21st
- October 27th : Malaysia's human rights have been eroded under PM Najib
- October 16th - Russia: Bill would expand use of force on inmates
- October 1st - Mali: Global Court Takes Up Case of Cultural Crimes in Mali